NOW 100 GRAMS FOR $75!!!!
Elemental Wizdom’s Libido Tea is quite possibly the most potent natural libido enhancer ever created. Based on a multi-thousand year medicinal practices, and multiple ancient traditions—Libido Tea includes proven extracts never before combined in a single recipe.
Theory of the Libido
Jung (1948) disagreed with Freud regarding the role of sexuality. He believed the libido was not just sexual energy, but instead generalized psychic energy.
For Jung the purpose of psychic energy was to motivate the individual in a number of important ways, including spiritually, intellectually, and creatively. It was also an individual's motivational source for seeking pleasure and reducing conflict.
This formula works for BOTH men AND women, to boost athletic performance, cognitive function, mental clarity, memory enhancement, creative innovation, sexual desire, overall well being AND Natural Nitric Oxide Booster. The herbs are believed to increase “jing” (in the Chinese medicine model)...which is connected to sexual fluid reserves, system health, vaso-dilation, desire, stamina and pleasure.Bring it it! Raise the bar and your VIBRATION!
Men can expect to experience increased desire, hardness, stamina and ability to perform sexually. Women experience greater interest in sex, heightened sensitivity, and deeper, more intense orgasms. Both can experience vaso-dilation as a result of the boost in No3!
The formula contains (25) 1g servings) of the following in proprietary ratios*:
- Cistanche - to increase sexual energy and nourish the blood*
- Catuaba - a brazilian aphrodisiac known to increase desire*
- Muira puama - a nerve tonic with special effects on the sexual system*
- Huanarpo macho - for elevated testosterone in men, neutral for women*
- Yohimbe - the safest, most potent form helps blood flow/erectile dysfunction*
- Nettles - helps control unhealthy, libido-lowering estrogen in men and women*
- Eleuthro - a potent adaptogen, optimizes sexual hormone systems*
- Lichen - a rare fungi helpful in overall reproductive health*
- Epimedium - strong aphrodisiac properties for men and women*
- Cinnamon - blood sugar optimizer and overall potentiator*
- Fenugreek - high in saponins research has shown help sexual performance*
- He shou wu - tonic herb for blood building and sexual recovery*
- Maral Root (Lueza)- used to enhance athletic performance and build muscle mass, it's also used to treat a variety of health conditions*
- Ginkgo Biloba- treatment for blood disorders and memory problems, enhancement of cardiovascular function and to improve eye health*
- Pine Pollen- improve athletic performance, increse muscle mass, enhanced sexual function, and increases in energy and libido*
- Astragalus- believed to prolong life and used to treat a wide variety of ailments, such as fatigue, allergies and the common cold. It's also used against heart disease, diabetes and other conditions*
All of the herbs in this proprietary formula are either organic or wildcrafted, never irradiated or touched by chemicals of any kind. They are extracted using a unique process that preserves the life-force and potency and Now packaged in a Miron Glass Jar ($20 Value)!
This is why you literally FEEL it working.*
A safe, healthy alternative to “pills” and other risky pharmaceuticals or stimulant formulas.*
Directions for use: Measure a 1gram (1/4 tsp) dose into a cup and then fill with hot water used for tea. Allow to steep for 5 minutes, and drink when not too hot. Depending on your circulatory health, effect begins to kick in about 15-20 minutes after consumption and peaks within 1-2 hours.
Note: because this is a potent vasodilator, it can increase blood pressure and heart rate in some individuals. So anyone with high blood pressure or on heart medication consult with a licensed medical practitioner before consuming.
*The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.